Get Sexie by Email

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sex, sex, sex, and more sex. That's what we're here for, to talk about sex and all that it entails. My name is Charlyssa, and I have absolutely no professional experience in the sexual world, and I mean that in every way you can imagine. Though, I have had sex, as a matter of fact I have had many much sexin. Plus I like talking about sex, it's the most interesting thing you can talk about. Over the years my friends and family have either come to me for advice about their sex lives, or just to shoot the shit about it, either way a good chunk of them have told me that I should be a sex therapist. Well since I have no interest in the schooling involved to become a therapist, but I love writing, and most of the people I know like reading, I thought I'd blog it up. So here I am, blogging, about sex, dirty, sexy, loving, beautiful, sex and everything involved with it.

So, what's first on the list? Well we could start off slow, talk a little foreplay; we could dive right in and chat up some BDSM; or we could start where we all started as little kids...Masturbation.

People are really uncomfortable with the idea of children masturbating, and to be honest at that age it doesn't remotely resemble what we do at our age, but it's masturbation never the less. What is really disturbing about children discovering themselves (I feel I've used up all the children+masturbating in one sentence that I can.) is that family members tend to discourage that behavior. Discouraging it in public is one things, but children discovering their bodies is a very important step in their developmental stage. So parents, learn them kids proper hygiene, otherwise let them at it.

Again, I'm not a professional, so you certainly don't have to take my advice.

Onto us, the adults. I am amazed when I hear friends or family try to tell me that they don't masturbate, either they are lying, or the sadder fact their telling the truth and they don't because they think it's gross.

Gross? GROSS!?

This is your body we're talking about, your skin, hair, nails, and yes your sexual organs. To be honest I've noticed that when this topic arises it is 99% women, seriously haven't really met a dude who had that issue. I'll give you that the idea of fingers touching, moist, hopefully well lubricated vagina/clit could be seen as slightly unpleasant, there are ways around that, like say toys. Which is a topic we'll touch on later, its way too long for this one. Getting down to it masturbation is all about being in touch with our bodies, plus, you know orgasm! Woohoo! Until we can be comfortable with our bodies we can't really expect anyone else to be comfortable with them.

This is not the end of masturbation, it's too big of a topic to cover in one go, but it's a better than a decent start. So please come back again and read more. Or click on the link at the top to get sexie in you're email.

/cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment